Download the app here:
Mobile banking is a service that allows bank customers use of a mobile device to initiate routine transactions and pay bills from anywhere, anytime. Customers can view account balances and transaction history, view account alerts, initiate funds transfers and pay bills. Our mobile banking service supports all account types including checking, money markets, loans and lines of credit.
No. If you are already a user of Online Banking, you can sign into the mobile banking app with your existing User Name and Password. If you are not currently a user of Online Banking, Self- Enrollment is available via the Mobile Banking App.
Alliance Bank has a Self-Enrollment feature that makes signing up for mobile banking easier than ever. Simply download the mobile banking app and click New User – this will start the self-enrollment process. If you are already a user of Online Banking, you can just sign in to the mobile banking app with your User Name and Password.
Apple iPhone or iPad
- Download the app from iTunes by clicking on the “App Store” icon on your device and search for “Alliance Bank MO”.
- Touch the icon beside the app then start the download by hitting the “Get” button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Hit the “Install” button and then enter your iTunes account password (You MUST have an iTunes account already set up before you will be able to download the app)
- Download the app from Google Play by clicking on the “Play Store” icon on your device and search for “Alliance Bank MO”.
- Touch the icon beside the app
- Download the app by hitting the “Install” button in the upper right-hand corner.
All sensitive and personal information is encrypted and access requires passcodes that only you know.
You may call us at 1-888-287-4094 and with proper verification, your User Name and Password will be restored or reset. You may also use the “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” feature, which can be found below the login section on the mobile app. This forgot password feature allows you to reset your account password prior to being locked out after three unsuccessful login attempts.
At this time, Mobile Banking is a free service.
Select “Manage Alerts” from the Main Menu
Note: You can view alerts that are already set up OR create new ones by selecting the “+” in the top right of the My Alerts tab.
- Select “Move Money” from the Main Menu.
- Touch the New Transaction button.
- Choose which account to move money from.
- Choose which account to move money to.
- Enter amount, date it should occur and how often it should occur; then choose Continue.
- Review the summary of your payment and then choose Submit.
Alliance Bank’s Mobile Banking allows you to view account balances and transaction history, set account alerts, and move money by fund transfers or paying bills. Viewing Bank Statements and Managing Debit Cards are also added features. Users can also find the closest Alliance Bank location or ATM by using the ‘Locations’ feature.
Yes. Select “Move Money”, then choose the ‘My Payees’ tab on the top right corner.
- You will then see a list of your payees; hit the “+” icon to Add.
- Next select Bill Pay for the type of Payee, and then fill out the Payee From and hit ‘Save’.
- The payee you added will then duplicate to Online Banking and appear the next time you login.
MOBILE BANKING BEST PRACTICES
The following are some best practices for consumers when using Mobile Banking:
- Download the Alliance Bank Mobile Banking App, as well as all your mobile applications, only from trusted sources (e.g. Apple Store or Google Play, depending on device).
- Keep your mobile device operating system and applications up to date with the latest patches.
- Consider using tools or programs that allow you to remotely wipe your mobile device if it is lost or stolen.
- Protect your mobile device with additional authentication, by setting up a PIN, Passcode or Fingerprint (Touch ID), depending on your preferred device.
- Never access your Online or Mobile Banking accounts from a ‘jailbroken’ (iPhone/iPad) or ‘rooted’ (Android) mobile device. Doing this can open “backdoors” for hackers to install malicious software.
- Ensure your home wireless network is configured to use Wi-Fi Protected Access II (WPA2) Wireless Security Technology. (Your internet provider should be able to set this up on your connection)
- Consider using anti-malware applications to mitigate the risk of breaches.
- DO NOT USE public Wi-Fi hotspots to access Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
- Enable the automatic screen-lock feature on your mobile device to protect your phone and data when not in use.
- Do not configure your mobile applications for auto-login capability, especially Mobile Banking or Financial Apps.
- Turn off wireless device services such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS when they are not being used.
- If you suspect your mobile device is lost or stolen notify your mobile carrier and suspend your service. Also, notify Alliance Bank immediately, if you have downloaded the mobile banking application.
- Never send any information about your accounts such as account numbers, passwords, balances etc., to anyone via a text message, as it is not secure.
- After you have completed your Mobile Banking session, it is good practice to always log off to ensure your session has been disconnected.
Mobile Deposit is a service offered by Alliance Bank that allows you to make a deposit directly into your eligible checking or savings account using the Alliance Bank Mobile Banking App on supported Apple and Android devices (iPad, iPhone, or Android).
Access the Alliance Bank Mobile Banking app from your Apple or Android device and log in with your Online Banking credentials. From the main menu select “Deposit Checks”. Once you are on the Make A Deposit screen take a font and back picture of your check, key in the amount of the deposit, and choose the deposit account you would like to credit.
That’s it! Within seconds of uploading the transaction, you’ll receive an email confirmation that the deposit was received successfully. Another email confirmation will be sent once a Deposit Operations Representative has Approved or Rejected the deposit.
All personal and business U.S. checks made payable to the account owner or joint owners under $2,500.00 that have been properly endorsed with “For Mobile Deposit Only” and the payee’s signature can be processed through Alliance Bank Mobile Deposit. Checks from Canada and other foreign countries, returned items, savings bonds and poor image quality checks must be deposited traditionally.
Alliance Bank Mobile Capture features multiple layers of security. Your account and check information are given the highest level of safety available.
Yes. Check 21 legislation allows banks to exchange image of checks for collection instead of paper. In fact, the majority of checks in the U.S. are cleared electronically today.
ANY approved Alliance Bank Mobile Deposits made before 4 PM Central Time are processed and credited to your account that business day. Mobile Deposits do not instantly reflect in your available balance. Items deposited after 4 PM will be processed the next business day, with availability of funds generally that same day. Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays are not considered business days for processing purposes, even if the bank may be open on those days.
Deposits made after 4 PM on Friday, Saturday or throughout the weekend are processed on the next business day following that weekend. Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays are not considered business days for processing purposes, even if the bank may be open on those days.
The software has built-in duplicate detection tools that detect items already captured. If the software detects potential duplicate checks, the following alert will be sent, “This check has already been submitted. We cannot accept it again.”
No, you cannot deposit more than one check per mobile deposit. If you have several checks, each check would need to be deposited separately using the mobile deposit service.
There are no restrictions to the number of deposits made per day. Each customer does have a restriction in place regarding the daily dollar limit. Most Alliance Bank Mobile Deposit users are limited to $1,000.00 per day.
We are pleased to offer our Mobile Deposit service at no charge for customers meeting all requirements. Other fees may still apply, however, such as those for returned items or overdrafts, per item charges, limits on the number of items to deposit, and mobile carrier fees. You should also consult the Bank’s fee schedule and deposit account agreement for further information regarding fees applicable to your account.
Please retain the original check for 60 days after it has been submitted. After the retention period, you must write “VOID” across the front of the check in black or blue ink and then destroy it by cross-cut shredding or another commercially acceptable means of destruction.
No. If a check is returned for insufficient funds, you may not re-deposit it through Alliance Bank Mobile Deposit. This item must be deposited traditionally at one of our Alliance Bank locations.