A foundation for success.
Alliance Bank believes local businesses and professionals are the foundation to our success and of the communities we serve. Our commercial lending experts can identify the best loan product to help your business grow. What’s more, we understand the importance of a timely, thoughtful response to your loan request. As a community bank, every decision is made locally, by people who believe in your business. A wide variety of commercial loan products are available with competitive rates and repayment terms. We provide:
- Accounts Receivable Financing
- Equipment and Vehicle Financing
- SBA and USDA Loans
- Working Capital Loans
- Lines and Letters of Credit
- Business Purchase Loans
- Business Refinance
- Business Start-Up Loans
- Business Expansion Loans
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
To start your loan application process, you will need:
- Complete personal and business tax return for previous three years
- Current business financial statement
- Drivers License and Social Security Card
Alliance Bank business loans may be secured or unsecured, with either fixed or floating interest rates. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Meet the Lending Team!