Bill Pay from Alliance Bank is a simple, flexible and convenient way to pay bills online. Bill Pay allows you to pay virtually anyone or any company through your online banking account. You determine who you want to pay, when you want to make the payment and which account you want the payment to come from. It’s safe, secure and easy to use. Some features include:
- Telephone Bill Pay Support and Live Bill Pay Chat; Mon-Fri, 7AM-1 AM at 1-888-805-5303
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- View bill statements from participating companies directly in Bill Pay
- View your pending and recently paid bills online anytime
- Use mobile banking to make payments from any device
You can pay anyone in the United States and Puerto Rico with a valid mailing address. You can pay credit card accounts, utilities, professionals, auto loans, and even a lawn service or relative. All that is needed is access to the internet with a secure browser.
Payments are sent one of two ways – electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via US Postal Service.
Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. Bill Pay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills, and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers, and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
There is no limit of payees you can set up through the Online Bill Pay system.
Electronic payments and payments made by check will be debited from your account on the Processing Date you choose when paying the bill.
- Select “Move Money” from the Main Menu
- Touch the New Transaction button
- Choose which account to move money from
- Choose which account to move money to
- Enter the amount, date the payment should occur and how often it should occur; then choose Continue
- Review the summary of your payment and then choose Submit
Here’s a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using Bill Pay:
- Save time. With Bill Pay, you can receive and pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, you can access smart features, such as recurring payments that allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, stamps, late fees and checks.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won’t have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain piece of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a payment when you set up reminder and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With Bill Pay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail.