Our technology-based products can be tailored to your specific business while allowing you greater flexibility in managing your day to day operations.
We have a merchant services program to take care of your payment needs. Whether you need to accept payments in your store, online, or on-the-go, we’ll help you find the right products.
We offer virtual terminals, countertop terminals, wireless solutions, ecommerce solutions, integration with existing POS software, and Clover systems.
Small business owners have enough to worry about. Let Alliance Bank provide you with merchant services that come with local service and trust.
No matter the size of your business, both you and your employees will appreciate our direct deposit payroll management. With direct deposit straight into your employee’s accounts, you eliminate the cost of paper checks, save time on distribution, and eliminate stop payment charges for lost of stolen checks. Employees will love having access to their money quicker and easier than with a paper check.
There are currently no fees associated with this service.
Alliance Bank’s Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination Service makes it quick and easy for your company to:
- Collect or disburse company funds electronically
- Eliminate cost of bill preparations
- Make accurate and timely payments and disbursements
- Gain better control over your own payables
- Quickly convert company receivables into cash
- Block or filter out unwanted ACH transactions
View the Payments Insider here.
View the 2022 Alliance Bank ACH Holiday Calendar here.
With Online Banking for your business, you can access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from any PC with an internet connection. Available in a secure environment this service may be customized to your business’ specific needs. Online Banking allows you to:
- Monitor current balance information and transactions on deposit accounts
- Reconcile accounts
- Place stop payments
- Transfer funds between Alliance Bank accounts
- Transfer funds to and from other financial institutions
- Loan inquiry, advances and pay downs (some restrictions apply)
- Process payroll and pay employees through direct deposit
- Make federal tax payments
- Generate electronic debit and credit transactions utilizing ACH payments
- Customize multi-user security levels
- Initiate wire transfers
- Check Images
- Online check ordering and reordering
- E-Statements – obtain your monthly account statements electronically
- Bill pay service (fees may apply)
Get access to your money faster and get back to running your business with remote deposit. Scan checks received from customers and deposit the funds electronically to the bank, anytime day or night.
Subject to applicable fees.
Automatically transfer of funds back and forth from a loan to a deposit account with sweep accounts. We offer different options to suit your business needs.
- Insured Cash Sweep: Efficiently manage your daily cash position
- Line of Credit Sweep: Reduce the interest payments on your loan by having your checking account sweep excess to and your line of credit
- Zero Balance Accounts: Provide separate recordkeeping for each of your controlled accounts
Services subject to credit approval and applicable fees.